California is one of the most unique states in the U.S. We’ve got it all — from the Redwood Forest to the beaches along the coastline.
Here are five reasons to book a winter getaway to California:
1. The Redwood Forest features some of the oldest trees in the world. How’s that for some natural history? There are even hollow trees that visitors can walk and drive through.
2. California also has almost 300 state and national parks. For spectacular views, there’s no better place in the country! What better way to escape winter than by enjoying our stunning coastline beaches?
3. If you love nature, you have to see the butterflies in Pacific Grove! Each fall, beautiful monarchs migrate to our area in search of warmer weather. It’s quite a sight to see. But hurry — soon they’ll start their migration up north.
4. California’s “anything-goes” culture. We have world-class museums, robust communities, and music festivals like Coachella Valley Music. Plus, you can’t forget about our iconic surf culture and the stars of Hollywood.
5. Disneyland Park, because who can resist spending quality time with Mickey and Minnie? This magical escape was opened in 1955 under direct supervision of Walt Disney himself.
Interested in booking a winter getaway to California? Stay with us at the Butterfly Grove Inn! To make a reservation, give us a call at 831-250-8191. Find us on Facebook and Twitter for everything from travel tips to current events in Pacific Grove, California!