Please call us for reservation (800) 337-9244 or (831) 373-4921
1073 Lighthouse Avenue, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 USA
The Butterfly Grove Inn is house to Pacific Grove's famous Monarch Butterfly visitors from October through March, each year. The Monarch Butterflies return each fall to their over-wintering home at Butterfly Grove Inn. The trees from green to bright orange as the butterflies descend on the property in massive numbers. The best time for viewing this unique phenomenon is October through March, 10a.m. to 2p.m., while the sun warms their wings and stirs one of nature's gentlest creatures to flight. Each October, the town holds a special "Butterfly" parade and bazaar in honor of dainty, orange and black winged guests. The Inn is situated on two acres of Pacific Grove's largest and most accessible butterfly habitat.
© Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Butterfly Grove Inn. Designed by firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (800) 337-9244 or (831) 373-4921
Fax: (831) 373-7596
• Beaches - 5 blocks • Big Sur - 30 miles • Butterfly Trees - backyard
• Cannery Row - 2 miles • Carmel Valley - 15 miles • Carmel-by-the-Sea - 6 miles • Fisherman's Wharf - 3 miles • Laguna Seca Raceway - 8 miles • Monterey Bay Aquarium - 2 miles • Pebble Beach - 1/2 mile • Seventeen Mile Drive -1 block.
• Beach - 5 blocks • Bicycling/Jogging trails - 1/2 mile • Boating/Diving/ Snorkeling/Fishing/Kayaking - 1 to 2 miles • Children's Activities - On Site or Beach - 1/2 mile • Fine Dining - Pacific Grove Downtown - 1/2 mile • Golf Course - 4 blocks • Hiking - 1/2 mile • Horseback Riding - 2 miles
• Museums/ Galleries - 1/2 mile • Nature Preserves/Trails - 1/2 mile
Beach- A day at the Beach is just a few minutes away from our Inn. Enjoy miles of beautiful beach; relax while reading a book or just enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Point Pinos or Asilom at State Beach, your mind will be cleared and recharged.
Bicycling/Jogging Trails - The Peninsula has a number of scenic trails and biking routes: such as, a famous biking route along the Monterey Peninsula cost line from the city of Marina to Carmel that include beautiful Pacific Grove cost line and the 17-Mile Drive where you can enjoy Pebble Beach's breath-taking attractions.
Boating- Monterey Fisherman's Wharf has two boat ramps.
Diving and Snorkeling - for more information, call 831-656-0450
Fishing - for fishing parties, call 831-372-2203.
Kayaking - call 800-649-5357 for rentals or lessons.
• Pacific Grove Municipal Golf (831-648-7470)
• Pebble Beach Golf Course (831-624-3811)
• Links at Spanish Bay (831-647-7470).